By: Mark Sheldon Villanueva on September 30th, 2022
ITS Named to MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
Managed IT Services | Press Release | Awards and Recognition
Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
[September 30, 2022] Las Vegas, NV: MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named Intelligent Technical Solutions (ITS) to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022.
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“MSSP Alert congratulates Intelligent Technical Solutions on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
"It’s a tremendous honor for ITS to be recognized as a Top 250 MSSP," said Tom Andrulis, CEO, ITS. "Our passion for protecting and helping our clients along their security journeys has fueled our growth. We are very fortunate to work with such an awesome team. We would also like to express our gratitude to our clients, vendor partners, and industry colleagues for their support, patience, and trust. None of this would have been possible without everyone, working together."
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%), and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response, and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here.
About Intelligent Technical Solutions
Intelligent Technical Solutions (ITS) is a managed security service provider offering federal-grade cybersecurity to businesses in five areas: Chicago, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2003 and has helped countless businesses meet their current and future goals through technology. ITS has also received a number of accolades and recognition throughout the years. Most recently, the company has been included in the 2021 ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative.