- Managed Computer Service Provider
- Break Fix Computer Repair
- Disaster Recovery for Small & Medium Businesses
- Las Vegas IT Consulting
- Microsoft SBS Installation and Maintenance
- Monthly Hardware Upgrade Program
- Computer Virtualization
- Cloud Computing for Las Vegas
- Distributed File Collaboration
- Data Recovery
Monthly Hardware Upgrade Program
We specialize in computer financing for Las Vegas – By providing you a fixed monthly charge for warranties and equipment upgrades, we eliminate larger, unpredictable financial investments in infrastructure. This allows IT equipment costs and related maintenance services to qualify as operating expenses, offering you a specific, significant tax advantage.
Being an authorized reseller for many of the industry’s top vendors, ITS has the ability to provide you upgrades, exchanges, and brand new equipment for rates that are competitive and discounted. We also have the knowledge to implement various types of hardware configurations based on your unique needs. By setting up a Hardware as a Service contract, you are free from having to continuously deliberate on new hardware purchases, stay on top of each and every technology advance, or fret about whether a purchase is worthwhile – These are decisions we can navigate for you, freeing you of surprise costs or investments, freeing your mind to run your business.
- Consistency – We offer the most straightforward, consistent plans for hardware upgrades, specializing in computer financing Las Vegas.
- Foresight — Plan and predict all your upgrade cycles.
- Central Management – Centrally manage all warranties, upgrades, equipment, and purchases.
- Tax Savings — Take advantage of unique tax savings provided by this special program.
“We provide infrastructure hardware, cloud computing, OS, and other business applications and warranty services for all your IT equipment such as servers, workstations, netbooks, firewalls, monitors, switches, routers, and data backup.”
Let us bring predictability to your expenses as well as your revenue and profits.