The Las Vegas Business Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 702-869-3636
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
"We have approximately 300 computers in our various locations and ITS maintains them all. We rarely have problems, and when we do, they quickly have a technician on the job to get the issue resolved promptly. Choose ITS and you won't be disappointed."
Prime Cap Financial
"After accidentally deleting my entire email inbox, I was in a state of panic until I called ITS. Their technicians were able to quickly restore my email and had me back up and running in under an hour."