Managed vs Co-Managed IT: What Should My Company Get [Video]
Managed and Co-Managed IT both help businesses take their IT to the next level. But which one is the better fit for you? We’ll break it down in this video.
1:00 What is the difference between Managed and Co-Managed IT?
Managed IT steps in as your IT team while co-managed IT is a supplement to an existing team.
2:15 Which model is a better fit for your business?
You may want to go with Managed IT if:
- If you struggle with hiring and retaining high-level IT talent,
- If you want to focus on your core goals and competencies,
- If you don’t have a long-term IT strategy.
On the other hand, you may want to go with Co-Managed IT if:
- If you have a team but it cannot meet the daily IT demands,
- If you need to fill a gap in knowledge or skills,
- If you lack IT leadership.
4:39 What is the cost of Managed and Co-Managed IT?
Managed IT can cost anywhere between $130 - $270/user per month while Co-managed IT often costs 30%-35% less than that at a range of $120 - $250. The pricing structure varies between companies.
To learn more about Managed and Co-Managed IT, be sure to catch our other educational content found on the ITS website’s Learning Center.