When Disaster Strikes, How Fast Will It Take Your Company to Be Back Up and Running?
Imagine what would happen if your network went down for days and you couldn’t access e-mail or the information on your PC. How devastating would that be?
Get started with one of our Data Backup and Recovery plans with a $200 credit.
Call us at 702-869-3636
Or, what if a major storm, flood, or fire destroyed your office and all of your files? Or if a virus wiped out your server…do you have an emergency recovery plan in place that you feel confident in?
When we handle your data backups, you can expect:
- A backup for the backup. Our backup data and recovery plan includes an on-site appliance and remote store. If for some reason the backup in your office failed, we would recover your data from our data center.
- To be back in business when you get back from lunch. Even if we had to recover your data from our data center, you would have your systems restored in no time. We have data centers here in Las Vegas, and we are able to have a technician hand deliver your data.
- Secured backups. Our standard practice is to encrypt backups. If your onsite appliance were stolen, you can rest assured your data is safe. To ensure no unwanted person access your data, we do a network assessment at the get go, and pinpoint security risks. If you have forgotten users on your system, or network security holes, we’ll find them before we run the first backup.
- Free up your cash flow, and only spend on what you need. If your business experiences a rapid growth, you’ll be able to scale up at the blink of an eye. If you experience a slow down, you can reduce data storage capabilities. You don’t need to invest in backup equipment that exceeds or does not meet your needs.
- Reduce the costs of keeping your data safe. Instead of having employees managing your backups, have them focused on high value activities. We have professional technicians that have taken care of business across Las Vegas for over 13 years. When we manage your backups, you and your employees can focus on the things you do best.
While it may be difficult to determine the actual financial impact data loss would have on your business, you can’t deny the fact that it would have a major negative effect.
History is riddled with stories of companies losing millions of dollars worth of data. In almost every case, these businesses had some type of backup system in place, but were sickened to find out it wasn’t working when they needed it most.
Get Started with a $200 Credit
Towards Your Data Backup and Recovery Plan
Call Us Now 702-869-3636
Fill Out the Form on the Right
and Get Started with a $200 Credit Towards Your Data Backup and Recovery Plan
* Restrictions and limitations: credit available only to new customers. Credit applied towards a data backup and recovery plan. One credit per business. 365 Day Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Get Started with a $200 Credit
Restrictions and limitations: credit available only to new customers. Credit applied towards a data backup and recovery plan. One credit per business. 365 Day Total Satisfaction Guarantee.