We are seeking for a problem solver, team player, with good customer service skills, and detail - oriented IT Technician to join our growing team. As an IT Technician at Intelligent Technical Solutions, you are responsible to help us support our clients providing a world class service within our SLA's using a passionate and positive approach to the job. You will be responsible in playing a key role in providing local onsite support, taking of calls, and working support tickets for our clients. You will also be updating systems, troubleshoot problems, and provide hands-on support for IT issues within our organization.
- Experience troubleshooting issues that arise with both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- 2 years of Help Desk support or similar experience
- Background in troubleshooting application issues, experience with automated PC deployments/imaging tools and user profile setups/migration
- Familiarity with Firewall, Switch and Network architecture and troubleshooting procedures
- Experience supporting Office 365 & MS Office 2010-2016 versions, Adobe, Active Directory, backup, Endpoint protection tools, Line of Business apps, mobile devices, and other standard business application support
- Bonus points if you have Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience
- A valid driver's license and vehicle that you can use for traveling to and from clients' offices and our offices.
Pay rates start at $19.27/hr. and vary by experience and location.
Pay increase depends on acquisition of certificates. Technicians are expected to take the company sponsored certification at least once every six months upon hiring.
(Example certifications: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Microsoft MCDST or MCP.)
- Paid US Holiday
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Retirement Security
- Health & Wellness Program
- Salary Advancement