Unfortunately, one thing I am an expert on is having a bad cell phone. My iPhone seemed to drop calls constantly with AT&T and Apple both insisting it was the other person’s fault. The day arrived where I had enough and switched to a Droid. Well, that had its own issues, like data loading super slow, no doubt a Sprint problem, of course…
One thing I have learned about cell companies is that they tend to be perfect or brutal. A bad cell phone is annoying and can cost business.
So, what is one to do when they have a cell phone that seems to have the Devil as the service provider??
- Before talking to the clerk, take a deep breath, sometimes they can help you out… if they want to. That is the issue, will your approach help them want to help?
- If you ever get an error code – write it down! Tracking is easier with these codes
- Don’t accept the problem. With my Android, I went in about 5 separate times and they finally just swapped the phone out for me. Yes, I was that guy!
- Consider the insurance and “losing the phone” if they absolutely refuse to help out (keep in mind there will probably be a deductible)
- See if the issues all happen in one area or if they happen all over.
Please give us a call for technology help in Las Vegas, especially computer repairs!